Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tagged.

I have so many blog posts that I want to do. I'm such a slacker though. My mom did a post in which she was tagged after other people had done the same post. I would put a link to that post but I can't get it to load. So, she tagged me and now I'm going to do it. Hopefully one of these days I'll catch up and blog for real.

4 Things in my Handbag:
My purse is huge. It is full of Waaaayyy too much stuff.
1. Diapers and wipes and a change or clothes for Audra. Usually a random shoe or sock as well.
2. Wallet. Full of receipts, Sing and American money, pictures of Rachel, and even a ticket from a concert I went to with Jo.
3. Gum. (Shhh. Gum is illegal here but I don't want to throw it out. I forgot and bought it for the plane to help with my ears. Oops.)
4. Lots of trash.

4 Things In/On my Desk:
I only sort of have a desk but here's what is on it.
1. Audras' toys. Her bear, and baby doll, and butterfly. She loves them all.
2. Box of Kleenex.
3. A book. When I don't desire God by John Piper.
4. And diapers.

4 Things in my Bedroom:
1. An elliptical machine.
2. A piano.
3. My laptop.
4. Aaand some clothes. Both baby and mine.

4 Things I Always Wanted To Do:
1. Get married.
2. Man, I made fun of my mom for not being able to come up with more and now I can't.. Um, I guess skydive.
3. Be on t.v. (Don't judge me)
4. Oh right, have a shopping spree.

4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At the Moment:
1. Playing with Audra.
2. Cooking.
3. Catching up with a lot of old friends.
4. Watching Neil Patrick Harris.

4 Songs I Can’t Get Outta My Head:
1. Unfortunately, DINOSAUR by Kesha.
2. Never told you by Colbie Calliet (sp?)
3. Nobody loves me by Derek Webb
4. And... Patty Cake.

4 Things You Don’t Know About Me:
1. I haven't shaved my legs in probably.. two months.
2. I just want to be a house wife..
3. I love watching movies with anyone.
4. I never wanted kids.

No one reads this so I have no one to tag. But if by some crazy chance someone reads it then YOU are tagged. Do it and leave me a comment and I PROMISE I will read it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I didn't read this before because I had NO idea it was here!
    Also, all I want to do is be a housewife, too (which I am) and I didn't know I wanted kids before I actually had one... so I get you ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ok, Yara. It was kind of a secret. I didn't even tell mom I had it until recently. I didn't think I would ever want them but now that I have her I can't imagine my life without her!

    ReplyDelete