Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ten favorite..

New blog post idea. Listing ten of something that is my favorite. I got the idea from Kate when she listed her 11 most influential authors. I have always looked up to Kate and she has been a great example in my life, even if she doesn't know it. So, we'll see how long this ten thing lasts. It might be an Ellen DeGeneres type thing and be only once. Haha. This time I will list my ten favorite christian songs.


1. I Repent by Derek Webb


2. Lead Me by Sanctus Real


3. Slow Fade by Casting Crowns


4. Something Beautiful by Needtobreathe


5. Empty Me by Jeremy Camp


6. Fallin inside the black by Skillet


7. Never Alone by Barlow Girl


8. Storm (Aucustic) by Lifehouse 


9. Nobody loves me by Derek Webb

10. Amazing Grace by Chris Tomlin

No comments:

Post a Comment