Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ten, ten, ten.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  8Love never fails.


Today we had a guest pastor at the church. I missed most of the sermon because I had to go and put Audra to sleep. But that's ok. Part of my job as mommy. I asked what everyone thought and got mixed reviews.
Later went to wal-mart with Jo. Slip and fell because the floor was wet. WHILE holding Audra. That's right. It was terrible.

Friday, Christie and Jordan and I all went to Dona and Jo's house. I made dinner but no one wanted to eat it. (Forgot pictues AGAIN, sorry) So, we had pizza and then played games. We played Mad Gab and the funniest one was when I was repeatedly saying ARE AY TEE SPELLS RAT and had no clue what I was saying. Took forever to guess it.

I have a meal planned for tomorrow so here's hoping I take a picture for once.

Oh and by the way. Today is ten ten ten. Fun fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment