Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm still here..

I didn't post over the weekend because Audra and I went out of town with my family to go see my grandparents, probably for the last time before we leave for Singapore. It was nice to be able to see everyone but it was hard because it was a three hour drive and Audra got tired of the car seat. Also, first time we've really stayed the night anywhere and she didn't like being away from home. So, there was more crying that usual at nap and bed times. She is two months old now and I can't believe it. SO big and it goes by so fast. And what a chunk. She weighs 12 LBS. already!





I love being a mom. Of course there are some things I miss but this is what I really love to do

I'm getting so excited about Singapore too. Just a couple more weeks and we'll be on our way. It's going to be such an adventure. After the weekend away I'm really dreading the 24 hour airplane ride. It will either be really easy or really not. Lol. We'll just have to wait and see. I have been doing so much research and have so many things that I want to do when we get there. I'll be sure to post all about it. And take lots of pictures.

Well need to get some laundry done so that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment