Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm baaaaaack. (Don't judge my cliches)

So look who finally has internet! This girl. And I have a house. Whew. Been crazy though. I have been debating on whether or not I was going to start this up again and then I made this:


And it was so amazingly good that it inspired me to continue. That was my first attempt at making a cheesecake and I was scared but never again! Even the strawberry sauce was awesome. The whole thing last four days. Haha.

Audra is getting so big. I just can't stand it most of the time. I recently got to go see my newest little cousin, Quinton, and he is two weeks old and it made me cry. I just can't even remember her being that little. She is only seven months old but she just seems so big everyday. She crawls, she gets into everything, she pulls up, she even took a step the other day! While holding on of course. But still. I scooped her up immediately and told her not to do that. Another down side to her already crawling is that I have already had to start teaching her no. She doesn't know what it means yet but I know the day is coming where she will have it figured out and I will tell her no and it will just break her little heart and she will cry. I'm not looking forward to that day.

1 comment:

  1. a step? yeah, you should have scooped her up and spanked her.

    that picture is toooo precious. she looks just like juice there.

    glad you are back and online!

    ReplyDelete